Sunday, May 09, 2004

Well, today is Mothers Day, and my brothers birthday. Yep, I forgot the brother. :p

As well, he forgot mine. *chuckles*

Sean made me a wind chime at school. I guess I have to at least hang up this poor thing up at least once. He worked so hard on it! :-)


But, a friend of mine dropped off a copy of "VanHelsing" on DVD. He's my hero. :-) He's giving me "Hellboy" tommorow.

In other news, work was crappy.....again. Why do people have to act so freaking cheap, when they know I saw them drive up in a new Beemer, or Mercedes?

If you want the $4000.00 tv, don't sit there and bitch and moan on how expensive it is, and suggest I ask my manager to give it to you for 5 freaking dollars or something else dumbass like that! My job would be perfect if it wasn't for the customers. :-)

Anyway, gonna go hang out at the boards for a bit. I need a good chuckles every now and then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home