Sunday, June 20, 2004

Giving blood

Well, yesterday, my boss volunteered me and some of the other guys ta work to donate blood.

Lucky me. They always have trouble getting blood out of this stone. :) It hurt the entire time!

However, I did get to see my boss wuss out at the last second. Classic!

On that note, he asked me if I wanted to go back into management. The company is probably going to be going public in the next couple of years, the way we are growing right now. I used to be a manager, but it was making me insane. I mean, the money's better, and the opportunity to get my own store is great, but I have to admit, I love being in sales.

I dunno. Maybe. The hours are longer, but I'd have more say so in what happens. Also, we're going to be opening some stores in Myrtle Beach next year.

I'd love to go down there to help open some new stores. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home