Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Well, I guess we're going to do the marital counseling thing. Went tonight for the first time. Meh, I dunno. We both talked a bit about what we both expected from our marriage, and then we both talked to this guy in private.

Ed seemed to be a bit...nicer when it was over. *sigh* I know he has a lot of insecurity issues, but I'm just a bit tired of that being the excuse for everything.

He is the only person I've ever "been" with, and if after 15 years of being 100% faithful doesn't "prove" anything, then I don't know what will.

But, at least he's willing to admit he made some mistakes and is willing to work on it. I suppose that means something. Right?

Anyway, I'm really not ready to throw away 15 years of marriage, but I wonder if I'll ever be able to really trust him. And to me, trust means everything...........


Ah well............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AT, I hope you don't mind that I found your blog (via another blog, via yet another blog) ... I was sad to confirm that what I thought your problem may be was in fact correct, but I am pleased that you are giving the counselling thing a go. I hope it works out and that you can regain your original trust for Ed. As I've said before, my thoughts are with you. Suzanne.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home