Sunday, May 23, 2004

Well, I had my brother call the dating service to check in on it some more. Ed never did finish the application. So what does that mean?? Did he chicken out, or maybe realise that he would get caught?

At first he said he didn't do it. Then he told me that he never meant anything from it. He was curious. Curious?? WTF!!? About what, pray tell?

My mother and my father in law say that he's just looking for some attention. Well, if he wanted some attention, he could have asked. He got it, but I don't think he's gonna like it.

Part of me says that if we've lasted 15 years, then I should try to work it out.

But the majority of me says: "Hey, he cheated once, and now he's trying this shit?? Dump him!"

I guess I really need to look at my options. Everything is in my name, thank God. But, so are all the bills. I can pay for everything, but it's gonna be tight. He's still out of work, but is starting a new job tomorow.

*sigh*

I dunno..........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home