Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Damn, I can be weird sometimes.........

I was with my father in law yesterday as he went downtown to file some papers on his new house. I had just gotten out of the gym, so I kinda looked like some raggedy homeless person.

Anyway...

I had to go back down to the lobby of the large building we were in, and I was riding in the elevator with a few people, all dressed in suits.

Suddendly, this weird idea came over me......

I tapped the shoulder of the guy in front of me and whispered loudly to him..

"Yoda told me that I would be the greatest Jedi master ever!"

Man, the looks on those peoples faces and the way they all kinda scrambled to get off on the next floor was....classic!

It was a good day.


1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

You're a freak AT. A great great SW freak :p

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home