Sunday, September 12, 2004

Must.....kill....boss

Okay, at work, I'm the girl they call when something needs fixed or hooked up, or whatever. Be it a new home theater system, satelitte or custom install.

On wednsday, we got in 3 new Bose systems. My boss, hereafter called..Satan, says.:

"Tina, the Bose reps are coming in on Sunday. We (you) gotta have them hooked by then, or else!!"

So I spent the last three days hooking up displays tha had no nots, bolts or mounting hardware. I had to scrounge the entire store to find screws that sorta worked, cut them and then grind them down to size in the car install bay. "!!##%#$@"

So here I am, Sunday morning, tired sweaty and thouroughly pissed off when the two Bose reps walk in. They take a good long look at the displays, turn to me and say:

"Hey, you got most of it done" Now I'm suspicious. I ask them why they say this. Heres the kick in the head.

"Well," I tell them, "You sent an e-mail saying we had to have this done by Sunday morning."

He looks at me funny and says:

"Well, no. I sent your boss an e-mail saying that we were gonna be in Sunday to hook all this up."





I am going to kill him.


Slowly.............

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

What do you want? I'll hook you up

11:39 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

ooh! Pretty new look!

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>I am going to kill him.
>Slowly.............

Ohhh! Can I watch?

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home