Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Coool weather........

Finally! The weather has changed to something less than "Hotter than Hell..."

Of course, it does this after I spent three days out in the parking lot at work, in the 100+ degree weather on the hot asphalt during one of out tent sales....and working 12 hour shifts.

I thought I was going to melt into a puddle of goo.


But, today, the sun is not shining, and theres a nice breeze, and the temperature has dropped over 20 degrees, and I have the day off.

I'm loving it. :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same
comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Thank you!

Look into my web-site: acheter fan facebook

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home