Wednesday, September 29, 2004

The day from Hell

I swear, this day sucks.

This morning, I got up like I normally do, loaded my dishwasher, like I normally do, and for some reason, didn't run it.

My car needed to go to the shop, and heres where the fun starts.....
I was just told that the head gasket and manifold will need fixed. And hey, by the way, your two rear tires are so bald on the inside that the wires are poking out.

Head gasket and extras: $4000
Two rear tires, $400.

Joy.

Go home and while I'm debating on wether to fix the car or just trade it in, the doorbell rings, at 3:05 pm mind you.

It's the water company telling me they just shut my water off.

WTF!!?? I just paid this...didn't I?

Crap, I didn't. Oh well, it's only $85.00. I'll just run down and pay it real quick and.....

Whats that? The closed at 3:oo? F###!

Great. No water till morning. Double f###, I didn't run the dishwasher either.....

Joy, joy to the world.

I'm just waiting on a meteorite to fall on my head right now.............


I think I need a hug.




1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

*hugs Arrhae*

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home