Wednesday, March 30, 2005

My life is crapola right now.

Well, heres a recap of the last two weeks. :p


The saturday before last, I was mugged at lunch at work.

Well, sorta. I went over to the KFC, stepped out of my car, and there were two guys standing there. I didn't think anything about it, when one of them said "Nice car." I mumbled something like, "Okay" and started to go in.

One of them grabbed my purse strap, and started to run. Well, the hell with that!!

I held on,and we played tug of war for a minute, his friend yelling at him to "come on! Come on!"

This spawn of society had the audacity to have this look on his face, like he was surprised that I wasn't letting go. Finally, I punched him in the face as hard as I could, knocking him down. :-)

He and his buddy took off, just as two cops who were eating there, ran out.



He didn't get my purse. :-)

And today, I got home to find out that the boys were wrestling in the living room, a huge no-no, and they cracked the screen shield on my 55" Mitsubishi HDTV.



Well, heck. I'm going to bed.

Bleah............

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go you!!! Kick those wanna-be-mugger's butt!

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home