Wednesday, September 29, 2004

I give up. I swear.........

*sigh* Well, thats just Prime..........


Man, I just had the perfect ending for the perfect day.

You know the kind of day I've had.

Well, since it's nice and cool out. Almost chilly actually, I decided to use ne of the firelogs left over from last year.

I opened the fireplace, lit the log, and stepped back to enjoy a soothing fire to calm my nerves.


However............

I forgot about the damper.

The entire living room filled with smoke, so I had to open all the windows and doors to air it out.

I just started laughing so hard I had tears running down my face.

I need a beer. And I'm out of beer.

Dangit!

2 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

I'm bringin' beer, girl. Beer and chocolate. Just give me a few hours and I'll be right there.

Your day sucked, dude. Perhaps today will be better? *crosses fingers hopefully*

9:44 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Yeah, I've done the whole fireplace disaster thing too. Hope your house doesn't smell like smoke now.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home