Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kids, and School

Well, this is a good thing.

I had to go to school today to re-enroll my son in class. He has a form of Autism and goes to spesial Ed classes..Anyway.

His new school happenes to be the one his older brother goes to also. And Zack is well, an average teen..angsty and all that. Well..

All the time I'm there, theres a steady flow of teachers in and out and thay all stop to talk to me about Zack.

"Oh, such a nice boy. Always listens and does what I tell him"

"Zack is the nicest boy..."

"Oh, he's doing so great! A pleasure to have in class..."

Okay..who is this at school? It can't be my son...Right?

As I'm thinking this, he walks in with another teacher and HOLDS OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER...! My son! Wow....


Well, I guess he's good at hiding it at home. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Wow, I just love that comment that goes with this post :p

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home