Thursday, July 05, 2007

Last Chemo??

Well, today I had what I'm hoping will be the last chemo session.

Gods..I hate them...even if I know why I need them, anyway. The doc gave me a ton of papers telling me my status and all that..I am;

T category-T1

N category- N0

M category- M0

So, I'm stage 1, which is good, I suppose. He was talking surgery, but I'm getting a CAT scan in 10 days cause he thinks it can be done with another colonoscopy. Oh...yay.. But that's better than being cut on. Still...bleah.

But, I've lost no more hair, and the white sores in my mouth don't seem to be getting any worse. However, my skin is a mess. It's dryer than any sandpaper I've ever seen. Yuk.

If the CAT scan shows it a go for the scopy thing, then he's going to see if they got it all, if not...it's back to chemo and possible radiation, which he's trying to avoid.

So, I'll let you all know as soon as I know. :-)

And..I can have beer again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home