Saturday, July 21, 2007

Pottermania!

Okay, so I went to Borders last night at midnight, actually 11, so get my HP book. Saw the long line, but, I expected it, so I got in line...

An hour and a half later, I get to the counter and hold out my hand to get my book, but, the lady gave me a pink wristband. Now, I'm thinking..."I dont want this...I want my book!"

But, that would be too simple..

The pink band was to let you know where you stood in the line. Yep, you had to wait in line, so you could go get in line!!

After another 2 hours, I said "Fuck it" and left. On the way home, I had to stop at Wal-Mart to get some stuff, and what do I see there?

Two full pallets of books, just sitting there. So, in closing I want to say:

"SCREW YOU BORDERS!!!!"

I'll post spoilers later. ;)

And oh yeah, had my surgery thing today and it went well.
I should have the results by Tuesday at the latest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home