Sunday, August 12, 2007

Week from Hell

Zack had another seizure today.

A big one. Scared the hell out of me. He's had them off and on for a few years. So we took him to the ER. Just in case.

And this was after Ed and I had another fight...

And to top off the lovely day, as soon as we got back from the ER, my father in law stopped in to see how he was doing.

After chatting for a bit, Russel decided to take them down to my moms as a favor to me.

No biggie. But, 10 minutes later, I get a call from my mom saying that a car had broadsided them! :o

Luckily, my boys were okay, they had their seat belts on, and the car has dual airbags that deployed, but we had to take Russel to the ER to get checked out. Zack has a small cut on his leg, but they were more scared than hurt.

His car is [i]totaled[/i], and the fucker that hit them took off!! But he hit another car on his way and she got his license plates. >:<

*sighs*

I just wanna go to bed and curl up and end this day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home